Finally, exams have ended and the next day would be our pre-trip CIP at Henderson's Student Care Centre, it's time for the lifeskills team to do their preparations :D
After our exams (well, some of us didn't have to go to school), we met up at Tampines Mall and began getting our stuff.
Something funny happened, Charmine called Miss Tan to check which items on our logistic list can be found in school but when she answered, she called my name. =.= Hahahaha, laughed at Popular somemore.
Later Cherelle and Alena went to Tampines 1 to walk around cause they could go inside the arcade wearing school uniforms. Then Charmine, Jansen, Jeanine and I went inside for a while, I couldn't stop eating Jeanine's plums :D
Soon later, I had to go off but I forgot to take the corrugated board from Jansen so try to imagine me running with something almost my size down the escalator, haha. :D








