This is the first day of our M.A.D prep camp (:
We got to know the deployments and our working teams too.
EL teachingI/C: Desiree and Dayang
Jansen
Felicia
Dene
Yu Ting
ArtsI/C: Charlene
Cherelle
Bella
Danish
CulturalI/C: Evangeline
Jeanine
Chenwei
ComputerI/C: Jacqueline
Alena
Melvin
RefurbishmentI/C: Qaaf (Cultural)
Charmine (Arts)
Jun Hong (Computer)
Project I/C
Charlene and
Chen Wei [2 I/C]Admin I/C
Alena and
Desiree [2 I/C]Logistic I/C
Melvin,
Danish [2 I/C],
Charmine [3 I/C],
Jun Hong and
EvangelineMedic
Chen Wei and
CharleneMalaria Pills I/C
JeanineVitamin C I/C (and
that I/C =P)
Cherelle and
Jansen [2 I/C]Noticeboard I/C
Felicia,
Yu Ting [2 I/C] and
Dene [3 I/C]Photographer
DeneBaggage I/C
Jun Hong and
Qaaf [2 I/C]Archival
Yu TingMuslim Food I/C
DayangFood I/C
Bella and
Jeanine [2 I/C]Housekeeping I/C
Jansen,
Felicia [2 I/C] and
BellaWater Parade I/C
Jacqueline,
Qaaf and
Cherelle [2 I/C]Later at night, we had our parents' briefing, we got to know one another's parents, haha :D Before that we played the three-legged race which eventually turned into a many-legged race, remember? :D At first I seriously thought it was impossible but in the end, it was done =)
Later at night, we stayed up really late watching videos that Mr Chionh showed us about Cambodia, all of us trying hard to stay awake :D