Second day of teaching...
I don't know how it went for the other teams but for the arts, there was definately an improvement :] Some challenges faced was that the kids were rather violent and all. But still, something happened that would probably make us remember: Danish was feeling a bit down after getting a little impatient with the kids. So he went to sit down at the monkey bars to cool off. Just then, Tlico came and sit beside him. Tlico even put his little arm around Danish and Miss Tan snapped the million-dollar picture :D But honestly, I would have never thought that Tlico would have a soft side. But it was something I learnt about the kids there, they can relate to others well, probably because it's what they've been doing throughout their lives and all.
After that, we also started our first day of letter writing and we had to write to people sitting on our left and right :D For me, it was Jeanine and Charmine, which was hard because I've known them for so long, whatever I had to say to them was already said out loud (: